U.S. comedian Chelsea Handler has dismissed reports she has undergone breast enhancement surgery.
The TV funnywoman has been displaying her chest in a series of topless shots on Twitter.com in recent weeks to protest against Instagram.com's no-nudity policy, and this week (beg02Mar15), she was hit with reports suggesting she underwent a breast lift six months ago.
Handler has now gone online to clarify the reports and she insists her assets are all natural, writing in a post on Twitter, "Um... There have been a lot of men who've touched my boobies, but not one of them has ever been a doctor."
She goes on to add a picture of herself lying topless on the floor, adding, "Here idiots. A totally sober portrayal of proof."
Our favorite show on TV, Bates Motel, returns for its third season on Monday, March 9. We've had to last an entire year without being creeped out by the word "mother" and living each week in suspense waiting to find out what's happening in White Pine Bay. Thankfully, the wait is almost over. Bates Motel is re-opening!
1. There will be plenty more moments where Norman's so cute that you don't care if he's going to kiss you or kill you.
Right? We're not alone in that, are we?
2. There will be plenty more Norma being Norma.
3. And tons more Dylan all, "am I the only normal one in this whole town?"
4. There will be lots of
5. There will be NO insulting Mother. Not in front of Norman.*
*Especially not when Norman has a weapon.
6. We can find out how Emma's rebellious teen years are progressing.
7. We get to see Norman asking very important questions about himself.
8. We get to see more of Norman asking questions about himself while ugly crying.
9. There will be invaluable sartorial advice.
Norman knows his fashion faux pas.
10. We're praying there'll be plenty more shirtless Dylan this upcoming season too.
Like, why does anyone on this show even wear a shirt in the first place?
11. Norman will say really profound things that also really apply to himself.
12. We have more of the creepiest mother-son relationship to cringe at.
13. Emma will also continue to side-eye from the sidelines, trying to understand the Bates family.
14. Norman will have more silent rage-fueled pouts.
15. While Norma will continue to feel bad for herself.
16. And self medicate, because Norma has more problems than everyone else does.
17. We will (hopefully) have more magical moments of awkward facial expressions from Norman.
18. We will definitely have more moments of awkward facial expressions from Norma.
19. There will be moments where you'll be tempted to become a taxidermist. It just goes with everything!
20. Most importantly, there will an abundance of adorable doofiness coming from our anti-hero.
21. And he'll make you feel special.
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian is reportedly in talks with bosses at E! show Fashion Police to replace Kelly Osbourne after her shock departure.
Osbourne walked away from the series last week (ends01Mar15) amid a scandal involving co-host Giuliana Rancic, who came under fire for making an ill-advised comment about actress Zendaya Coleman's dreadlocks.
Kim Kardashian's sister has now been tipped as the front-runner to take over Osbourne's role on the U.S. show, and a source tells People.com that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is already in talks with bosses at the show.
Kardashian previously showed off her fashion credentials by working as a red carpet commentator for E! at the Oscars last month (Feb15).
Kelly Osbourne has quit as a co-host of E! show Fashion Police, days after threatening to leave over the fall-out following ill-advised remarks her colleague Giuliana Rancic made about her friend Zendaya Coleman's red carpet look at the Oscars.
The teenage actress took offence to Rancic's comments about her dreadlocked look, prompting the TV presenter to offer her a heartfelt apology. Osbourne, who was seated next to Rancic when she suggested Coleman looked like she "smelled of weed", was dragged into the drama by fans, who took to social media to criticize Kelly for not objecting at the time. She reminded her Twitter followers that she hadn't made the comments, stating, "I WILL NOT BE DRAGED (sic) INTO THIS! The situation is being rectified like ADULTS by both parties. I hope you can leave it to them & do the same!" She added, "I'm giving everyone involved 24 hours to make it right or the world will hear how I really feel. contactually (sic) Im not allowed to speak!"
Confirming the news of her departure on Friday (27Feb15), an E! spokesman said, "Kelly Osbourne is departing E!s Fashion Police to pursue other opportunities. We would like to thank her for her many contributions to the series over the past five years, during which time the show became a hit with viewers."
Osbourne will not feature on the show when it returns to TV at the end of March (15). It is not known who will replace her.
Shortly after news of her departure broke, Osbourne's mother Sharon tweeted her support to her daughter, writing, "@KellyOsbourne, I am so proud of you. You can never be bought. You always wear your heart on your sleeve. #ProudToBeYourMum."
Community is about to make its big return on March 17. Like all fans of this show, we are definitely hoping for six seasons and a movie, but we are also hesitant about the big move to Yahoo. Will the new platform affect the show? Also another thing that makes us worry is Donald Glover still being noticeably absent in the next season. We support your other projects Donald, but we need you to return to the role that made us know and love you--Troy Barnes!
1. No one else is able to give great reactions like him.
2. We hand to see this friendship handshake again.
3. We miss his digs at Brita.
4. We want him to complete this goal and more!
5. He's also really great at putting words to things we have always been feeling.
6. He's also very open.
7. We miss his dance moves.
8. Someone needs to Inspector Space Time cosplay with Abed.
9. We want to see him reunited with Annie's boobs.
10. We need more Troy and Abed In The Morning.
11. Also we need more funny raps, about holidays especially.
12. We're curious to see how his sailing trip has changed him and made him grow.
13. Because this goodbye had really put a hole in our hearts that can only be filled with a reunion.
Don't get us wrong, we love Childish Gambino.
But we can't help but cry thinking we will never see Troy again, and we never cry!
Why do you want Troy back? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handles below!
Kelly Osbourne has threatened to quit E! show Fashion Police over the fall-out from remarks castmate Giuliana Rancic made about child star Zendaya Coleman's red carpet look at the Oscars on Sunday (22Feb15).
The teen star was upset when Rancic suggested she reeked of marijuana because she wore her hair in dreadlocks. During the Fashion Police episode on Monday (23Feb15), the presenter joked, "I feel like she smells of patchouli oil... maybe weed." After the episode aired in the U.S., Coleman fired back on Instagram.com, writing, "There is a fine line between what is funny and disrespectful. Someone sad (said) something about my hair at the Oscars that left me in awe. Not because I was relishing in rave outfit reviews, but because I was hit with ignorant slurs and pure disrespect. To say that an 18 year old young woman with locs (dreadlocks) must smell of patchouli oil or 'weed' is not only a large stereotype but outrageously offensive."
Rancic has since apologized, writing on Twitter.com, "Dear @Zendaya, I'm sorry I offended you and others. I was referring to a bohemian chic look. Had nothing to do with race and never would!!!" But it seems her co-presenter Osbourne, who is one of Coleman's friends, is far from happy with the backlash she has received about Rancic's remarks.
In a series of Twitter posts, she writes, "I WILL NOT BE DRAGED (sic) INTO THIS! The situation is being rectified like ADULTS by both parties. I hope you can leave it to them & do the same!" She added, "you guys do realize that @Zendaya is my friend right?"
On Tuesday (24Feb15), Osbourne continued her rant and wrote, "I'm giving everyone involved 24 hours to make it right or the world will hear how I really feel. contactually (sic) Im not allowed to speak!" She added, "I DID NOT MAKE THE WEED COMENT (sic). I DO NOT CONDONE RACISM SO AS A RSULT (sic) OF THIS IM SEREIOULSY (sic) QUESTIONONIG (sic) STAYING ON THE SHOW!"
Joan Rivers was notably left out of the In Memoriam segment at the 87th Oscars on Sunday (22Feb15), when the Academy paid tribute to the likes of Mickey Rooney, Edward Herrmann, James Garner, Elizabeth Pena, Maya Angelou, James Rebhorn, Lord Richard Attenborough, Ruby Dee, Robin Williams, Lauren Bacall, Bob Hoskins and Mike Nichols, among many others, in a special montage. Rivers, who died in September (14), was also missing from a similar piece at the Grammy Awards earlier this month (Feb15).
Former child star Christy Carlson Romano has braved the freezing temperatures in New York City to pose in her underwear as part of a protest against erotic thriller Fifty Shades Of Grey.
The Even Stevens star is not a fan of the film's premise, about a wealthy bondage-obsessed businessman who introduces his young lover to S&M, and she was so convinced the big screen adaptation of author E. L. James' bestseller would be a flop in its second week at the box office, she placed a bet with her husband, Brendan Rooney. The wager involved the loser having to stand in their underwear on the balcony of the couple's Brooklyn, New York apartment for 60 seconds. Romano lost the bet as the movie continues to dominate the film chart, and as a result, she had to strip off for the minute-long dare.
She filmed the stunt, during which she held up a sign promoting '#Consent', and in video footage posted online, she explains, "I told (Rooney) how terrible it (the premise of Fifty Shades of Grey) was and how I had major issues with the film, mostly the consent issue and I couldn't wait to watch it fall off the next box office weekend. Then he laughed and told me he knew it was going to stink but that I shouldn't get my hopes up because it was definitely going to win the box office this weekend.
"If he lost he would have to stand out on the freezing cold NY balcony for one full minute wearing only boxers. And if I lost I would stand out on the balcony in lingerie... And this weekend is one of the coldest in NYC history...
"So ultimately in protest of this misogynistic and misguided film, I'm going to exercise my right of consent and stand outside."
Romano previously said of the franchise: "Both the film and the novel blur consent by claiming it's a grey area, when it's in fact black and white."
The actress isn't the only person to protest the movie - anti-domestic violence campaigners descended on the London premiere of Fifty Shades of Grey earlier this month (Feb15) and staged a demonstration outside, waving placards and banners to express their anger over the film's bedroom brutality.
Before you fill out your Oscar ballots, before you start judging the red carpet fashions, and before you ultimately settle in to watch the 87th Annual Academy Awards this Sunday, you’ll want to impress your friends with your vast knowledge of Oscar’s long and illustrious history. Ok, fine, they might not care who hosted the show the most number of times or who was the youngest winner ever. But you can still read up on these interesting Oscar facts. Do it for you.
1. The first Academy Awards ceremony was held in 1929 – and the actual awards presentation lasted all of 5 minutes!
The night was mainly about eating and dancing. Plus, each winner had already been named about three months prior.
2. The movie Wings was the first Best Picture winner.
It was released in 1927 and contained the first on-screen kiss between two men.
3. Meryl Streep has had the most nominations of anyone – a whopping 19. (She’s only won three times.)
4. Halle Berry was the first African-American woman to win Best Actress.
She won for her role in Monster’s Ball, and was inexplicably mauled by Adrian Brody.
5. There are only three films in history that have won the top five major awards, for Picture, Actor, Actress, Director, and Screenplay: It Happened One Night, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and The Silence of the Lambs .
6. Tatum O’Neal is the youngest ever Oscar winner.
She nabbed a Best Supporting Actress statuette at age 10 for her role in Paper Moon.
7. Christopher Plummer became the oldest ever Oscar winner when he won the Best Supporting Actor trophy for Beginners in 2010 at the age of 82.
8. The phrase “And the winner is…” was abandoned by the Oscars in 1989 and replaced with “And the Oscar goes to…” Less harsh for the losers, maybe.
9. Sorry, Billy Crystal. Bob Hope still holds the record for most frequent Oscar host. He hosted the show 19 times!
10. The Oscar statue weighs 8 and a half pounds.
So when the winners say, “This thing is heavy!” it’s actually kinda true.
11. The 31st Academy Awards in 1959 was the shortest Oscar telecast, clocking in at 1 hour and 40 minutes.
We doubt we'll see a broadcast that short again.
12. Ellen’s Oscar selfie is the most retweeted tweet ever.
It currently has almost 3.4 million RTs.
13. In 1969, Midnight Cowboy became the only X-Rated film to win the Best Picture Oscar.
14. The statuette was actually named The Academy Award of Merit.
The most popular theory is that it got the name "Oscar" because it looked exactly like an Academy librarian's Uncle Oscar. She apparently noticed the resemblance in 1931 and the name caught on by 1934.
15. Katharine Hepburn won 4 awards - the most of anyone in an acting category.
Her wins were all for Best Actress.
16. Peter O'Toole has the most nominations (8) without a competitive win.
He got an honorary Oscar in 2003. There's hope for you, Leonardo DiCaprio!
17. Believe it or not, the first woman to win Best Director was Kathryn Bigelow for The Hurt Locker in 2009.
She beat her ex-husband, James Cameron, for the award.
Did YOU know all of these Oscar facts? Did anything surprise you? Tell us on Twitter!
Fifty Shades Of Grey has kicked off the Valentine's Day weekend (13-15Feb15) with an expected box office high in America, while breaking opening day records around the world. The erotic thriller scored Universal's biggest U.S. opening day numbers thanks to a $8.6 million (£5.7 million) haul on Thursday night (12Feb15), and landed the second highest late-night showing for an R-rated film after The Hangover 2.
The film, starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, is on track to gross over $50 million (£33 million) over the weekend, becoming the top Valentine's Day release of all time in the process.
The film version of E. L. James' raunchy bestselling novel is also expected to do well overseas, with some film industry experts predicting it could gross over $75 million (£50 million).
It has already smashed opening day box office records for an R-rated film in the Philippines and Australia.
The comic adventures of Howard Sheinfeld, a recently divorced ear-nose-and-throat specialist who moonlights as a doctor in the Emergency Room of the Clark Street Hospital in Chicago to keep up with his alimony payments.