If you ever watched Crazy Ex-Girlfriend then you know that most of the characters on the show have no clue what they’re doing when it comes to dating. But the up side to that is that you can learn what not to do from their failed excursions on the dating scene. Here are 10 pieces of not-so-crazy dating advice from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. WARNING SPOILERS
1. If you’re always looking for problems then you’re probably a commitment phobe.
2. Never allow someone you’re dating to force you back into the closet!
3. It’s probably best to let go of gifts and sentimental treasures in order to get over your ex.
4. Avoid taking illogical dating advice from rom-coms!!!
5. Never drop everything in your life for someone who wouldn’t do the same for you!
6. Body language is key to figuring out if someone is flirting with you.
7. Know that you’re too good to play second fiddle to someone else!
8. Don’t push someone to propose. If their actions say they’re not ready then believe them!
9. Don’t obsessively talk about another guy/girl while on a date.
10. If you love someone, then take a chance and tell them.