Tangled is a Disney film filled with catchy songs, pretty princesses, and adorable sidekicks, but it’s more than just another cute Disney movie. It’s a movie that teaches you valuable life lessons, like following your dreams and stepping out of your comfort zone.
1. Always dream:
2. Because dreams do come true:
3. There is more to life than just looking out of your window:
4. Ruffians and thugs don’t have to be large to be scary:
5. And the big ones can actually be super softies on the inside:
6. There’s more to do when you’re bored than play on your cellphone or watch TV:
7. Seriously, there are million things you can do:
8. Have a secret weapon to solve all your problems:
9. Or use a frying pan as an actual weapon:
10. Learn how to stand up for yourself:
11. Ask the important questions:
12. Or ignore the weird stuff and just be happy you survived:
13. Be sassy as often as possible:
14. Dancing is better without your shoes:
15. If someone breaks into your house, stuff them in a closet:
16. How to bond with your pet/best friend:
17. Spend your days off having fun:
18. If the crown fits, you’re obviously the lost princess:
19. Step out of your comfort zone:
20. And the most realistic of them all – a haircut can change your life:
21. In a totally good way:
Dear Disney. Frozen is already getting a sequel, but where the hell is my Tangled 2?
Why do you love Tangled? Chat with us on Twitter!