Daenerys Targaryen is a very interesting character on Game of Thrones, but she’s also problematic. She’s going to have to change many things in order to reclaim the Iron Throne. What should she stop doing, you ask? Here are 8 mistakes that need to be fixed.
1. Stop making unnecessary public executions. Prisons exist for a reason.
2. Stop flip flopping on whether she’s “the freer of slaves.” One minute it’s on her long resume, and the next she says they freed themselves.
3. Stop freeing slaves to get their life-long loyalty. It’s manipulative and giving her a false”greater than thou” attitude.
4. Stop ignoring and start respecting her citizens’ culture that they had before she ever came along. Just open the fire pits!
5. Stop pretending she can control her dragons. They can’t stay in a dark chamber forever…
6. Stop refusing to accept advice! She says “I’m not a politician, I’m queen” but how does that make her better than the previous rulers?
7. Stop letting Tywin play her, and get Ser Jorah back!
8. Stop getting distracted and remember what her mission was all along: