Our favorite musical show is going to end, and we can’t help it, but we’re a little heartbroken. Sure it was never the same after half the cast graduated, but we still have so many fond memories of the first few seasons! We decided to list 15 reasons we will miss Glee to give it a proper send off.
1. We couldn’t get enough of their Adele mashup!
2. We lived for the episodes dedicated to our music idols, like Britney Spears.
3. Our favorite take on “Single Ladies” is still from The McKinley Titans.
4. The shocking things Brittany would always say.
5. Sue Slyvester will always be our favorite villain.
6. It had so many moments that were just really heart breaking.
7. Blaine and Kurt singing “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” became our favorite version instantly.
8. We always loved how Santana spoke her mind.
9. Seeing the cast get pelted with food and slushies was always entertaining.
10. We still wish Will Schuester is our teacher.
11. We loved seeing the characters grow and transform.
12. We were so happy and proud the Glee club started winning competitions.
13. It always had the craziest guest stars.
14. The diva-off between Mercedes and Rachel was legendary.
15. We will forever ship Rachel and Finn.
What will you miss about Glee? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handles below!