Once again, we are losing a cast member that has helped make Grey’s Anatomy the show we love. Sara Ramirez is leaving Grey’s after a decade and ten seasons. After watching the season finale, it looks like Callie Torres is going to New York, and never coming back. Obviously, this news is heartbreaking for a lot of fans are going to miss Callie and everything she represented. Here are 13 reasons why we we’ll miss the show’s OG.
1. She was never afraid to express her emotions.
2. She always shut down stupid homophobic ideals.
3. She addressed how overlooked bisexuals are.
4. She always appreciated a hot bod.
5. She embraced her sexuality openly and freely.
6. Which in turn gave us amazing things like this gem:
7. She understood our love for shipping Merder.
8. Her underwear dancing will always be a perfect feel-good moment from the show.
9. She was a beast when it came to healing people.
10. She was never afraid to take charge.
11. She was super body positive and that’s sexy as hell!
12. And, she gave us hope that that Calzona still had a chance.
Goodbye Callie, we adored you!!!!! xoxoxoxox