There are so many amazing characters on Orange Is the New Black but if you ask us, there is one that is vastly underrated. Pouseey played by Samira Wiley is truly the heart of the show and should be one of your favorites. Not sold? Here are the 12 reasons we love Poussey! **NO SPOILERS HERE**
1. She has an amazing name and won’t let anyone disrespect it.
2. Her style outside of prison was always on point.
3. She won’t stand by and let people make assumptions about her friends.
4. The moments where she fan girls over Judy King is basically all of us.
5. Her simple definition of love makes us all want to fall for her.
6. She might not be big, but she has a lot of inner strength and light.
7. She makes any language sound cool.
8. We can’t forget she has some serious rap skills.
9. She is always energetic and happy.
10. Which leads to her being the best motivator.
11. She is welcoming to those who are kind and need help even if they’re different.
12. Her smile is the warmest and brightest on the show.
This Fan Theory Proves There Is No Way Dumbledore Could Have Defeated Grindelwald For The Elder Wand
This 'Home Alone 2: Lost In New York' Fan Theory Is Beyond Devastating
According To This Fan Theory, 'The Jungle Book' Characters Represent The Seven Deadly Sins
Fan Theory Recap: That Pesky Fly in 'Westworld'