Sometimes, in the quiet moments when we’re scrolling through Netflix, we remember the The O.C. and think, “Why isn’t this show streaming?!” Then we start to reminisce about all the things that made it so great. And pretty soon we’re shout-singing a rousing rendition of: Californiaaaa…here we coooome….
Here are some things we still miss:
1. Brooding Ryan. Nothing beats Brooding Ryan.
2. Except maybe Ryan’s unexpected love of Journey.
3. The utterance of this line.
5. The rare non-angsty Ryan and Marissa moments.
6. The fabulous Julie Cooper.
7. Seth and Summer, the OTP.
8. Ryan punching people and/or generally causing a disturbance.
9. Melodramatic scenes like this.
10. The comic book references.
11. Seth’s “Jewfro.”
12. Captain Oats and Princess Sparkle.
13. The Seth/Ryan friendship.
15. The Cohen family.
16. Crazy Marissa being crazy.
17. The trips to Tijuana.
Not Oliver, though. Nobody misses Oliver.
What do YOU miss most about The O.C.? We wanna know!