If you want to get the feel of the awesome ’80s, it’s time to start watching The Goldbergs. The new sitcom has taken an American family with three kids and placed them in a time when Star Wars first came on the scene, dance moves still required technique, and the clothes were way out there.
1. It brings you back to the awesome costumes of the time.
2. It gets how you wasted your time before iPads.
3. And the time you spent home working on your dance moves.
4. It includes important discussions about New Kids On The Block.
5. It brings you back to the satisfaction of angrily hanging up the phone.
You just don’t get that satisfaction from hitting a button.
6. It understands how you kept in shape back then. With lots of leg warmers.
7. It understands how much harder it was for you to capture things to watch for later.
8. It truly captures what your mom looked like at that time.
9. It shows how awesome Transformers was before Shia Lebouf and Mark Walhberg.
10. It brings you back to the awesome finds you would come across in video stores.
11. It reminds you how obsessed you were with Star Wars after it came out.
12. It has all of the movie references you could ever ask for.
What do you miss about the ’80s? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handles below!