Many things change after you graduate college, and this includes your taste in television. It’s only natural that you would no longer be entertained by stuff you were able to relate to in school. The transformation may not happen over night, slowly but surely it happens as you move into adulthood. Have you made the change yet? Here are 7 shows you watched in college versus after you graduated.
1. In college, you watch reality shows based on drunk 20 somethings not really doing anything.
After graduation, you watch reality shows based on drunks moms not really doing anything.
2. In college, you watch movies set on college campuses because you can relate.
After graduation, you’re looking for “adults” that don’t quite have it together like Broad City and Girls.
3. In college, the only type of self-improvement shows you watch have to do with fashion or cars.
After graduation, you start to watch more self-improvement shows about real-estate.
4. In college, you watch more dramas where the plot involves the supernatural.
After graduation, you watch more dramas where the plot involves science.
5. In college, as you or your friends start getting engaged you start watching wedding reality shows.
After graduation, as you or your friends start having babies you start watching baby reality shows.
6. In college, your comedies mostly focused on family or school.
After graduation, your comedies now focuses on how much working in an office stinks.
7. In college, you’re watching TV and probably taking some cues on how to fall in love…or at least get laid.
After graduation, you’re watching TV to take some cues on how to properly cook a good meal for your loved one.
How has your taste in TV changed? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handles below!