You’re not British, you just like watching Brits on TV. Maybe you like it a little too much – to the point where American TV just doesn’t cut it for you anymore. Here are some signs that you might be addicted.
1. You can name every actor who has ever played Doctor Who.
2. You find yourself slipping into a British accent at least once a day. Which tends to get this reaction from people:
3. You’ve gone into a rage spiral when someone reminds you how long you have to wait for more Sherlock.
4. Whenever there’s a death on Downton Abbey you grieve like it was a member of your own family. Whyyy Matthew?!
5. You boycotted the American version of Broadchurch. And you won in the end because Gracepoint was cancelled.
6. You’re convinced it’s only a matter of time before the things in Black Mirror happen in real life.
7. You’ve swapped out coffee for tea – because all your favorite characters drink it.
8. After watching Luther, you’re campaigning hard for Idris Elba to be the new James Bond.
9. You’ve never seen Mad Men, but you’re obsessed with The Hour.
10. Forget Christian Grey. You’ll always think of Jamie Dornan as Paul Spector in The Fall.
11. When Lena Dunham tweeted about her love for Call the Midwife, you were all like, “Duh, where have you been?”
12. You’ve cried while watching Derek. Like, openly bawled.
13. You’re planning a trip to UK as we speak.
Are YOU addicted to British TV? Which show is your favorite? Tell us on Twitter and Facebook!