A large part of the drama on FOX‘s breakout hip-hop drama Empire has to do with patriarch Lucious Lyon’s ruthlessness and his desire to have power over everyone and everything in his life. Portrayed flawlessly by Academy-Award nominee Terrence Howard, Lucious is a force to be reckoned with. As far as television villains go, he’s the creme de le creme of evil characters. Though it seems like Lucious’ terrible acts have caught up to him for the time being, it’s doubtful that he’ll be kept down for long. If Lucious does nothing else, he perseveres. If power, glory and legacy are things that you strive for, you may be more like Lucious than you might have thought.
1. You aren’t afraid to sacrifice your friends and loved ones if it means coming out on top.
2. You might not always be vocal, but you enjoy a good joke at the expense of others.
3. You’re the BOSS and you make sure everyone knows it.
4. And you always make sure your voice is heard no matter what the circumstances might be.
5. You have no qualms about getting into people’s personal space when you feel threatened.
6. You have a ton of hidden secrets and a closet full of skeletons.
7. Your language can be quite…colorful when you’re upset.
8. You believe your power has no bounds. You’re just dying for someone to test you.
9. Being conniving and underhanded are your favorite hobbies.
10. You think you deserve everything that you want, and you try your hardest to get them.
11. Orange isn’t your favorite color, but you can make it work under certain circumstances.
12. You’re musically talented, and you know it.
13. While you may not necessarily condone violence, you’ve been known to pull your right hook every now and again.
14. You realize that any setbacks you may be experiencing are strictly temporary.
15. Despite all of this quirks there are still those who understand, love and respect you for who you are.
The second season of Empire premieres Sept. 23rd on FOX.