Orange is the New Back’s third season was released on Netflix last week, and we know many of you spent the weekend in a binge-watching spiral. It happens to the best of us – we start watching a show with the intent of only watching one or two episodes, and next thing we know it’s 12 hours later and we don’t know how we got there. Here are some signs you’ve taken your OITNB binge-watching a little too far:
1. You’ve started referring to the people you live with as “your fellow inmates.”
2. You’ve been wearing orange, and only orange.
3. You put all of Taystee’s book recommendations on your reading list.
4. You’re dying for Laverne Cox to give you makeup and hair tips.
5. When someone tries to turn off the TV, you threaten to shank them.
6. You haven’t left your house – so essentially you’ve imprisoned yourself.
7. You’ve been on the couch so long you’re starting to look like Pennsatucky.
8. You’ve started writing letters to people “on the outside.”
9. You’ve taken to fashioning things out of duct tape.
10. You’ve developed crazy eyes.
Are YOU caught in an OITNB binge-watching spiral? Tell us about it!