Grey’s Anatomy fans are like no other, especially if they have stuck with the show since day one. They have seen many inoperable cases turn around for the better. They’ve seen everyone from interns to surgeons hook up in any room they can find in the hospital. They’ve seen any possible kind of tragedy play on the series finales. So all of that means that only the fan base can relate to these ten things. Are you a true fan that can get them all?
1. Knowing what a huge feat this is:
2. Saying this at least once to your best friend:
3. Believing you’re now qualified to give medical advice.
4. Remembering how much you fell apart watching this scene.
5. Why Ellen’s tweet basically wins twitter.
6. Why this is so accurate:
7. Or how this weird statement is so true!
8. Who this sentence is actually about:
8. How “inoperable” really doesn’t have the same meaning on the show.
9. Having a true love/hate relationship with Shonda Rhimes.
10. How romantic…yet ridiculous this was.
9 Times You Probably Should Have Stopped Watching 'Grey’s Anatomy'
See The Cast of 'Grey's Anatomy' Before They Were Famous
Which Shonda Rhimes Show Are You?
12 Signs You Are Unquestionably Loyal To Shonda Rhimes
Which 'Scandal' Guy Should You Marry?
10 Times Mellie Grant Destroyed Someone With Words On 'Scandal'