Better Call Saul is about to make its debut, and we couldn’t be anymore excited. Saul (Bob Odenkirk) was the funniest character besides Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) on Breaking Bad. His questionable methods and business made us curious about his other clients. We are happy that our curiosity will soon be satisfied. In order to celebrate, we decided to look back on 10 of his best moments that made us love him!
1. His full commercial in all its glory.
2. When Saul somehow talked himself out of being murdered, AND got himself a new client.
3. When Saul shot stupid Hank down!
4. That time he revealed how far his trickery can go.
5. When Saul decided to give Walt Jr. a piece of advice.
6. When he decided to bring light to a very serious situation.
7. When we found out Saul’s deepest regret.
8. The one time Saul decided to bring up ethics.
9. The weird way Saul used this legal phrase.
10. The time we found out how he uses his down time in his office.
What is your favorite Saul Goodman moment? Tweet us your answers using the Twitter handles below!