At first I was skeptical about Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, but now I wholeheartedly vouch for this show and a big reason is because of the character Titus Andromedon (Tituss Burgess). He will be the source of many reaction gifs, quotes, and so much more because of the genius behind his character. To rightfully celebrate this new character, here are 14 ways Titus is the best part of Netflix’s newest comedy.
1. His rendition of Boys II Men was beautiful.
2. We can’t get enough of his flashbacks about The Lion King.
3. He isn’t afraid to call out Kimmy’s craziness when she urgently needs it.
4. He gives us quotes good enough to be our daily affirmations.
5. He’s the surrogate mother/father we always wanted. It’s such a thankless job, but we love that he does it anyways!
6. He understands our laziness.
7. He has figured out how to repeatedly get out of paying rent. Respect!
8. He isn’t afraid to suffer for his art.
9. His art of seduction is also something to be admired.
10. We can’t stop watching his music video for “Pinot Noir.”
11. He always has the most interesting anecdotes.
12. His headshot game is on point.
13. He knows the struggle…
14. He understands our love for Jon Hamm.