Regina George (Rachel McAdams) from Mean Girls is rightfully an iconic character. She represents that mean, popular girl in school that a lot of people adore but shouldn’t. She could be the sweetest person if she likes you, or she can make your life a living nightmare if she doesn’t.But, she isn’t the best fictional mean girl. Sorry to break it you, but Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) from Gossip Girl makes Regina George look like Taylor Swift.
1. Blair gets into an Ivy League school which makes her even more intimidating.
Regina on the other hand is too busy trying to get answers for these type of questions:
2. Blair has fashion rules for her followers that actually make sense.
The Plastics’ rules don’t really have any rhyme or reason to them.
3. Blair doesn’t pretend to be nice. She will tell you straight up what you’re going to get from her.
Regina would waste everyone’s time with weird small talk.
4. Blair knows how to keep her minions in line!
Regina gets ousted from her own lunch table. Amateur!
5. Blair’s admirers are the paparazzi.
Regina’s admirers are just her classmates.
6. This is Regina’s idea of a good Halloween costume.
But, Blair Waldorf knows how to pick a costume. How else do you establish your dominance than dress up as Aubrey Hepburn and kill it?
7. This is Regina’s only tie to fame.
On the other hand, Rachel Bilson auditions to be Blair in a movie!
8. Regina’s mother is an embarrassing nightmare.
Blair’s mother is a bragging point since she is the reason behind their fashion empire, and she is a loving mother.
9. Also if we put Aaron Samuels…
Well, we would pick Blair’s man any day.
10. When Blair wants to ruin your life, she goes to finding your deepest, darkest secrets.
When Regina wants to ruin your life, her plans ends up backfiring and everyone turns on her.
Sorry Regina, but you can’t sit with us! Do you agree that Blair is the better mean girl? Tweet us your answers using the Twitter handles below!