Ryan Gosling’s been on a bit of a hiatus lately, and we don’t blame him. After all, he did just become a dad. But remember a few years back when he was everywhere? Movies, magazines, memes – it was a Ryan overload. We miss that. Come back to us, Ryan. There are only so many times we can watch The Notebook. Here are some symptoms of Ryan Gosling withdrawal:
1. You’ve started questioning the meaning of life.
2. You’ve contemplated ordering a life-size Ryan doll to keep you company.
3. When someone tells you to move on and find a new favorite actor, you’re all like:
4. You’ve started talking to the screen every time you watch a Ryan movie.
“Why, yes, Ryan. I do.”
“Absolutely. 100 percent.”
5. You’ve watched this scene on repeat more times than you can count. Because abs.
6. You’ve started using the rowing machine at the gym, just to feel closer to him.
It helped Noah get through Allie withdrawals, right?
7. You’ve been rewatching even his most depressing movies, like Blue Valentine, because it fits your mood.
8. You’re still coming to terms with the fact that he’s a dad.
It should have been you. Not Eva Mendes.
9. Whenever you get into a car, you picture Ryan at the wheel.
Sadly, your Uber driver never looks quite this sexy.
10. Every time you order pizza, you’re like:
11. You’ve thought about creating a new Ryan meme.
12. You’ve started using Ryan’s movie quotes to describe how you feel.
13. Your heart stops every time you see a similarly dressed hipster on the street.
14. When Ryan returns to the spotlight, you imagine your reaction will be something like this:
15. Trying to explain to people what you’re going through goes something like this:
So come on, Ryan. Make us whole again. We’ll just keep screaming until you do.
Comment and tell us how much YOU love Ryan Gosling. We’re in this together!