Scott Eastwood has had a steady building buzz surrounding him for years. The actor, producer, and model not only has a famous last name (thanks to dad Clint Eastwood), but is the current hotness in Taylor Swift‘s video for “Wildest Dreams.” Aside from being a mega hot music video star, there’s a lot more you might not know about this Hollywood royalty star-on-the-rise!
1. Scott was born March 21, 1986, making him a 29-year-old Aries, who are known to be spontaneous, daring, courageous and energetic. Sounds like Scott fits the bill!
2. He has one full sister and five paternal half siblings.
Kyle, Kimber, Francesca, Morgan and Alison. Of the five siblings, Francesca and Alison have also pursued careers in acting and modeling.
3. Scott was raised in Hawaii.
5. He’s part of the very buzzed about Suicide Squad, but the character he’s playing has remained a mystery.
When asked about the secrecy, Scott says, “I think it’s the way of Warner Bros. and DC comics controlling the information, and it’s their movie. They can do with it what they want.”
8. Scott used to be a bartender before making his way into the bright lights of Hollywood.
9. He loves to golf.
10. His debut on the big screen was in his dad’s movie, Flags Of Our Fathers.
11. In 2008, Scott graduated from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles with a degree in communications.
12. He is the face of Davidoff Cool Water cologne for men.
“They had asked me to come in and read and test for it. It just wasn’t for me. It was not something I wanted to do,” he explained on USA Today.
14. Scott lives in San Diego, CA.
15. He admits that he’s cancelled on a date before to stay in and relax.