Scandal has successfully made a love triangle that is pulling its fan base apart. In one corner, there is President Fitzgerald Grant (Tony Goldwyn) and in the other is secret agent, Jake Ballard (Scott Foley). Two people who actually used to be close friends, but have become competitors for Olivia Pope’s heart. Now most of Scandal‘s fans have already picked a side, but a lot are swing voters.
1. Fitz and Olivia have great chemistry.
2. They also have a long history.
3. But Jake swooped in and began saying things like this…
4. Althougth Jake loves Olivia, he isn’t a push over.
5. Which is refreshing, since Fitz can be one and tends to be whiny.
6. Jake is smart and isn’t easily fooled.
6. But he inapproprately talks about sleeping with Olivia. What a turn off!
7. Fitz is romantic and even bought Olivia a house, in hopes that they can live in it one day.
8. However, he is married, so simple things like phone calls are complicated.
9. Also Fitz can also be a bit of a mean drunk
10. Facing possbility of death or life imprisonment, Jake is still pretty selfless.
11. But Jake and Olivia’s relationship may or may not have started due to Stockholm’s syndrome.
With such hot men and so much drama, no wonder Olivia and Scandal fans like to drink…
Let us know who you would choose by tweeting us!