1. The Avengers aren’t some cookie cutter superhero team that always gets along. Their arguments are what make them so awesome:
They fight. They disagree. They get angry. There is not as much pressure to fit in if everyone is this normal/weird.
2. They play fight with each other:
Who doesn’t want to poke the Hulk to see if he gets mad or not?
3. They don’t just blindly follow orders:
They might do some really illegal digging, but it’s for the right reasons.
4. You’ve heard that Iron Man is a pretty funny guy:
5. And that Captain America is hilariously behind on the times:
We kind of want to be an Avenger just so we can join Tony Stark in constantly mocking the Cap.
6. Thor is someone you think would have your back in a fight:
7. As dangerous as it might be, you’re really interested in seeing Bruce Banner Hulk Out” up close:
8. These villains don’t seem so bad:
9. Okay, maybe they’re a little scary, but you could take them:
If you were there, Thor would be A-okay.
10. You really think you could nail that “unnecessary group pose before going into battle” thing:
We’re 100% sure this is counterproductive to the mission, but it looks so badass.
11. Looking badass is actually 95% of the reason you’re looking to join:
12. How awesome would it be if the Black Widow could teach you this move:
13. And this one:
14. If you get mad at each other, you can totally express it:
15. They’re a group of people who love to celebrate and party:
How sweet, they remembered your birthday!
16. You’ve perfected your throw:
You would fit in so well.
17. He may have his secrets, but you need to experience Nick Fury’s sass in person:
18. Most importantly, you know some great places to eat after defeating a villain:
Who wants some Korean beef tacos after we take down Ultron?!