Should Say, potential SPOILERS ahead, if you were one of the few people that didn’t see ‘Avengers: Infinity War’.
People complained that people don’t really die in Marvel films. The good hero fights a bad guy, good guy wins, loses, gets locked up, but very rarely do they die without coming back later on. Then Thanos arrived and changed things. By the end of the film, we literally lost not only half the Marvel heroes, but we lost half the population of the world.
A lot of things happened before that. The Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Earth. The countless number of Marvel heroes that we would never think would interact with each other. Thor becoming more powerful than ever before. Black Panther and Captain America working together. The battles.
Along with that, there are plenty of bonus material;
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy – Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Happy Knows Best – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel – Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
Now you can relive it as much as you can, as long as it’s balanced, like all things, should be.
Mr. Stark, we don’t feel so good…
‘Avengers: Infinity War’ arrives Digitally July 31, 2018, and Blu-Ray August 14, 2018.