1. He never stops.
2. He follows directions super well.
3. He’s flexible.
4. He respects personal space. He also stalks in really adorable and equally respectful ways.
5. He’s crazy supportive. He’s the sort of guy that would so not mind attending some bogus experimental theater thing his friend is in. He’d probably even enjoy it.
Or even a friend’s art show at a sandwich shop.
6. He tries to better himself even through drastic bread-depriving methods.*
*Also he’s comfortable enough with himself to discuss his diet via Skype while having relations.
7. He’s willing to do things he doesn’t want to just for love.
8. This was his “talent” for their hurricane party.
9. He prioritizes his friends over less important things, like the dental hygiene of others.
10. He gives equal thought to all questions, making him the best conversationalist imaginable.
11. He’s great with handling his emotions.
12. And even better at making plans.
13. He’s up front about his guilty pleasures.
14. He’s not afraid to express something everyone else feels.
15. He understands that his actions have consequences, so he takes responsibility for himself.
16. He never hesitates to give himself props when he’s earned it.
17. He cherishes the sanctity of the RSVP.
18. He asks the important questions.