June is LGBT Pride Month, but we’re all about celebrating love all year long. So in honor of that, here are some of our favorite LGBT couples from TV. They’re not all perfect, but we’d kill to have love like theirs!
1. Kurt & Blaine (Glee)
The couple that does musical theater together, stays together.
2. Arizona & Callie (Grey’s Anatomy)
They’ve been through (many) ups and downs (this is Grey’s Anatomy, after all) but we still consider them an OTP.
3. Emily & Paige (Pretty Little Liars)
Paige has since moved out of Rosewood (we can’t really blame her), but we loved how happy she made Emily. And Emily deserves at least some happiness, right?
4. Cosima & Delphine (Orphan Black)
Cophine 4ever! Together these two win the award for couple with the best hair.
5. Will & Vince (Will & Grace)
We’re glad Will ended up with a keeper.
6. Connor & Oliver (How to Get Away with Murder)
Connor is used to getting what he wants, but he never expected to actually fall for Oliver. File this one under: it’s complicated.
7. Piper & Alex (Orange is the New Black)
Yes, their relationship ultimately led to prison time, but you can’t deny they had passion.
8. Cameron & Mitchell (Modern Family)
If only we were as good at charades as they are.
9. Stef & Lena (The Fosters)
They’re awesome partners and great parents, too. Can they adopt us?
10. David & Keith (Six Feet Under)
They stayed together through so much. We’ll choose to forget that the show ended by telling us how they died. Sad face.
11. Maura & Shelly (Transparent)
They may be divorced, but the way they still support each other is so beautiful to watch.
12. Santana & Brittany (Glee)
We love that these two unlikely pals ended up together. Sometimes your bestie is your soulmate.
Which LGBT couple gives YOU #relationshipgoals? Let us know in the comments!