When watching Game of Thrones, you might not think that there are any life lessons that a person living in the year 2015 can appreciate or understand, but you are wrong. GoT has secretly been teaching us many lessons during these last five seasons.
1. If someone seems kind-of crazy, do not underestimate just how insane they actually are:
2. Having a pet can literally save your life:
3. Don’t try to be king:
4. But seriously, don’t try to be king. Don’t even try to be in charge of anything:
5. If you’re a dick to everyone, you’re probably not going to go far in life:
6. Jon Snow knows nothing:
7. Never think you’ve got the upper hand on someone:
8. Don’t sleep with your kid’s lover:
Or at least, if you’re going to do that, lock your doors.
9. Winter is a season you really need to prepare for:
10. If someone seems untrustworthy, they definitely are:
11. When in doubt, drink red wine:
Everyone hates you? Drink red wine. People want to kill you? Drink red wine. You hate your life? Drink red wine.
12. Listen to you mother, for god’s sake:
You may never walk again if you don’t.
13. Never underestimate the power of a “girl”:
They don’t call her the Mother of Dragons for nothing.
14. And the most important rule of them all, avoid all weddings you are invited to:
Bad things happen at weddings. Just ask Robb Stark.