Every character on Bob’s Burgers is amazing, but there is only one that is keeping that family together. Of course, we are talking the best TV mother, Linda Belcher. She supports her children, holds down the family business, and still manages to have fun! So how can we all become Linda? Here are 12 lessons we should all take from her.
1. Sometimes real love gets disgusting.
2. There’s nothing wrong with mother’s letting go once in a while.
3. If you’re late, be honest about why and own it.
4. Teething toys are overrated.
5. Always plan for your future if you want to reach your goals.
6. Take inspiration from anywhere you can, to come up with a sick burn.
7. It’s never a bad time to give your kids the talk.
8. Eventually, you’re going to make a bad hair decision, but you’ll survive it.
9. Sometimes moms just think differently from others.
10. You can look good in any weather so always look on the bright side.
11. You need to know your faults and ask for help when you need it.
12. Holidays can totally be optional.