Tree Hill has seen its share of villains and psychos but Rachel Gatina (Danneel Ackles) will always be one of the most entertaining. While her story lines in later seasons made the character un-redeemable (seriously, after having a drug problem, she became a stripper and married Dan? Creepy.), we can still remember the good old days when we loved to hate her. Here are 15 reasons why Rachel Gatina is the most underrated One Tree Hill villain.
1. She’s outspoken.
2. She knows how to show affection.
Brooke + Rachel = Frenemies Goals
3. She speaks her mind even when around children.
4. She’s the queen of catchphrases!
But she’s also someone you should never play “I Never” with.
5. Even when she’s down, she’s still the same old Rachel.
6. She’s very…ambitious.
Don’t do drugs.
7. She doesn’t hold back what she’s really feeling.
8. She does anything to get to the top.
Rachel and Dan. Ewwww.
9. If you wrong her, prepare to be humiliated in public.
10. Deep down, she has morals.
11. She isn’t always as strong as she makes herself out to be.
12. At the end of the day, she can be a good friend.
13. She’s actually pretty smart.
14. But despite her good points, she was still one of the few people who could get on Haley James Scott’s bad side.
Don’t you dare get in a fight with Haley!
15. And that led to one of the greatest slaps of all time.
We tried telling you, Rachel.