Here’s to Sally Draper for making the best out of a truly mad home life.
1. She kept her cool while driving a car way underage.
2. She had no problem getting sassy with Roger.
3. She doesn’t take crap.
4. She says what we’re all thinking about Don sometimes.
5. She’s brutally honest.
6. She has good taste in books.
7. She doesn’t have time for your drama.
8. She’s like a mini Betty, but, you know, better.
9. She don’t fool with stuck-up b*tches.
10. She’s started to realize just how messed up her dad is.
11. She knows looks are fleeting – and she knows how to deliver sweet burns to Betty.
12. She’s complicated.
But that’s how we like ’em on Mad Men.
What are YOUR favorite things about Sally Draper? Follow us on Twitter and let us know!