Dr. Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker), the beloved friend and confidant to Barry Allen and Cisco Ramon on The Flash, is usually the voice of reason for the S.T.A.R. Labs crew. With her loving nature and occasionally silly behavior, it’s safe to say we all have a little bit of Caitlin in us. Let’s take a look at 15 signs you are basically the Caitlin Snow of your friend group!
1. You tend to ramble.
2. You always see the best in others.
Caitlin was one of the only people to come to Grodd’s defense even though the gorilla put her in the face of death!
3. You come to your friends’ rescue even when the odds don’t look good.
4. But you’re not a pushover.
5. You’re not afraid to point out terrible ideas.
6. You like to get to the point quickly.
7. People tend to accuse you of not knowing how to have fun.
8. But you know how to have a good time.
9. Sometimes, you can even have too much of a good time.
10. You believe everyone should talk about their problems.
11. You believe in your loved ones.
12. Your playful sense of humor makes others laugh.
13. At the end of the day, you’re like a caring parent.
14. You’re grateful for everything you have.
15. And you have an awesome villainous alter ego named Killer Frost!
Ok. This last one is a bit of a stretch. But it would be cool!