Have you ever watched Modern Family and felt a strong connection to Gloria Pritchett? Do you have a bit of an anger issue, are often misunderstood, and talk about “back in my country” often? You’re probably more like this beautiful Colombian than you first realized.
1. When someone insults a family member, you’re the first person to attack:
2. That’s why you’re known for having a bad temper:
3. And people always know when you’re pissed:
4. Really, your temper is so bad you’re not above getting into a screaming match with a child:
5. People have underestimated how much of a badass (and a great shot) you are:
6. You always have to be right:
7. You’re also very wise, since you’re always right:
8. Sometimes, people are a little confused by what you say:
Baby cheeses = baby Jesus.
9. Then again, sometimes you’re the one who is confused:
10. Common phrases really don’t make much sense to you:
11. People make fun of your accent so often, you start over pronouncing things:
12. You can’t help but say “In my country…” before 75% of your stories:
13. Everything actually relates back to your home country:
14. You don’t understand where emails go once you’ve hit send:
15. People say this to you pretty often:
But you just look at them, because yeah right.
16. You have a tendency to be a little over dramatic:
17. You know you’re surrounded by crazy people:
18. But the thing you have most in common with Gloria Pritchett? You know how to make an entrance:
Honestly, who doesn’t secretly want to be Gloria?