We all hate when our favorite TV shows go on hiatus, but no one has it worse than fans of Sherlock. The BBC series featuring the famous detective airs only three episodes every two years. It’s been almost a year since season 3, and there’s still another long year left to go. With stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman busy with other projects, it’s understandable that the show might take a while to film. But that doesn’t make it any easier for viewers, who can’t get enough of the mystery drama. Luckily, there are many moments from the show that depict the difficulty of having to wait for new episodes.
1. When someone asks you when the new season is airing:
2. When someone tries to explain how it’s totally reasonable to have only three episodes a season:
3. When someone asks if you’re okay with having to wait so long for your favorite show to come back:
4. When someone says those two years will go by in no time:
5. When someone asks why you like Sherlock so much:
6. After you’ve watched every episode ten times:
7. When someone suggests that you’re a little too obsessed:
8. When information about the new season comes out:
9. And when there’s finally a trailer:
10. But then you realize how much longer you have to wait:
11. You try to talk about the show with your friends but they’re all:
12. So you go online to read theories but some of them are so ridiculous:
13. When someone asks if you’ll ever stop loving this show:
Stay strong, Sherlock fans. We feel your pain.