For a show about zombies and the apocalypse, there are a lot of feelings on The Walking Dead. More than a couple of times in the shows five season history, us viewers have found ourselves tearing up and trying to tell our friends that, “no, we are totally not crying while there is a zombie, er walker, on the screen.” But truth be told, after watching “Four Walls and a Roof” and “Coda” this season, we’re defintely going to have to fess up to the tears.
1. When Morgan couldn’t kill his wife:
To be honest, when Duane cried in that episode, we cried to. We (just me, probably) also cried when the horse went down at the very end of the episode, but I refuse to include that image, my heart is still not over it.
2. When they finally found Sophia:
3. When Lori said goodbye to Carl:
4. Then Carl had to kill her:
5. And then Rick found out:
Okay, we only cried a little here, because (so sorry Andrew Lincoln) we started laughing, but what is that face?
6. When you first realized why Michonne was the way she is:
7. When The Govenor had Maggie and Glenn and we were convinced they weren’t going to make it:
Let’s not even mention the awful stuff he did to Maggie.
8. This </3:
9. The truly awful death of Hershel:
10. When Rick and Carl thought Judith was dead:
We all didn’t think that TWD would go there, but you NEVER know with this show.
11. When Daryl finally opened up about his feelings:
12. When Carol had to do this:
“Look at the flowers.”
13. These very emotional reunions:
14. And most recently, when our residental sees-the-good-in-everything-guy, Bob got bit (and eaten):
“You came to us a loner, left us as a family.” *quietly sobbing to The Walking Dead theme song*
15. When Maggie thought she was finally being reunited with her sister:
Maggie literally cannot catch a break when it comes to midseason finales, and neither can we.
What do you think is the saddest moment from the show? Tweet us your answers.