The Walking Dead is back and if you watched the first episode of season 5, you probably thought, “Whoa. Carol is a BOSS.” We sure did. Carol (Melissa McBride) was kicking ass and taking names, all while looking awesome. As always, Rick and Daryl were total bosses too. This show gives everyone the chance to be a boss.
1. That time Carol scored the luckiest shot with this firework, but didn’t doubt herself for a second.
2. That time Daryl and Michonne teamed up to kill some walkers.
3. The time Daryl found a new use for his crossbow.
4. The time Rick tried passing his boss status onto Carl.
5. When Michonne first showed up (and then every minute after that).
6. When Merle just laughed off the walkers.
7. When Carol showed everyone how to stop a walker and then take them down.
8. The time that Andrea was pissed off, so she took it out on a walker, obviously.
9. When Rick eliminated a threat.
10. The time Maggie was not going to take crap from a walker.
11. When Glenn kind of lost it, but still totally badass as hell.
12. That time Hershel had to lay down the law on a walker.
13. The time Beth told everyone to shut up, without saying a word.
14. Even The Govenor was kind of a boss, a total asshole, but still, kind of a boss.
15. The time Rick hid under a bed for hours and then had to kill a dude in a bathroom, as quietly as possible.
16. Really, pretty much any time Michonne came close to a walker, we all knew how awesome she is.
17. But the biggest boss so far didn’t even need to kill anyone to earn his status. He just showed up and we all lost our minds.
Who do you think is the biggest boss on The Walking Dead? Tweet us your thoughts!