Younger is coming back for its second season showing Liza (Sutton Foster) pretending to be in her 20’s to get a job when she’s really a mother in her ’40s. This also means that the show points out the big differences between the older generation and millennials. Of course it nails it!
1. Millennial women take Taylor Swift very seriously
2. We’re more chill about nudity #freethenipple
3. Abbreviations are just part of every day speech
4. We technically are adults but we feel like we’re still pretending to be one
5. Hair down there is out of style
6. We’re constantly tapping into our childhood by play kid games
7. Insulting your friends to show them you love them is a given
8. Older employers expect us to be social media experts no matter our profession
9. Terms like “hanging out” or “chill” could actually mean casual sex
10. Answering very weird job postings in order to make some cash on the side
11. Constantly having to prove to older people that we’re not terrible because of our age
12. Millennial men are pretty focused on getting laid
13. Our first place is probably not going to be in the best condition.