Some people love horror movies, but many of us are scarred from them. Scarred from scenes that are so scary, they have made us too afraid to do many things. Curious of what they are? Here are 15 things we can’t help but be afraid to do because of horror movies.
1. We’re afraid to sleep so freely after watching Nightmare on Elm Street.
2. We’re afraid to look under the bed.
3. We’re afraid to own dolls.
4. We afraid to look at people with hockey masks now.
5. We deathly afraid to be anywhere near a clown.
6. We afraid to stick around “fuzzy” TV screens.
7. We’re afraid of finding twins doing anything creepy.
8. We’re afraid to take a shower in a place where we’re totally alone.
9. We are afraid to look at women with long hair pushed in front of their face.
10. We’re afraid of houses that look anything like this.
11. We’re afraid to walk down long hallways.
12. We’re afraid to use a Ouiji board.