1. You’ve seen The Avengers at least 50 times:
Not joking or exaggerating, it’s been that many times.
2. When you saw Iron Man 3 you were disappointed that his friends didn’t all show up:
But you also stand by the belief that Mark Ruffalo is the best part of that entire movie.
3. But you flipped out when Chris Evans had a little cameo in Thor: The Dark World:
4. And your mind was blown by Captain America: The Winter Soldier:
Almost as good as The Avengers in your mind, tbh.
5. You immediately started watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:
6. And Agent Carter:
So, you’re one of those people who figured out the correct order in which the movies, TV shows, and everything else go in the Marvel Cinematic Universe:
7. You’ve spent many week nights/weekends marathoning every film and show:
It’s so much more time consuming than it sounds.
8. You’ve spent many hours reading all the different comic versions of Avengers:
Baby Avengers count.
9. You can’t help yourself from reading movie spoilers:
10. New images/clips/trailers from AOU make your life better:
You actually get chills every time you watch the trailer. Especially if it’s in theaters.
11. If you don’t read the comics, you’ve been using Wikipedia like it’s nobody’s business to get movie details:
Jeremy Renner is so much more talented than I previously thought.
12. You have argued Age of Ultron vs. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice so many times it’s insane:
Dear friend of mine, if you’re reading this, Avengers > Justice League.
13. You’re really into the Avengers lineup:
And no, not just Black Widow, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, and Hawkeye. AOU and Infinity War better introduce some new members.
14. You’ve been trying to fill your brain with every Marvel movie fact there is:
15. You follow Marvel on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, shit you even follow them on Vine:
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) April 8, 2015
16. You follow all of the actors on social media as well:
When Chris Hemsworth got a Twitter account this year, you jumped for joy.
17. You’ve lost sleep theorising over what will happen next in the MCU:
May 1, 2015. We’ve been counting down since 2012, thank you for finally being close.