Were you a Twihard? Are you still? Maybe you were one, but kept it on the DL. Either way, you were not alone in your Twilight love. You loved it, no matter how often people said it “sucked” or made fun of you for it. It had hot vampires and werewolves, who were willing to literally drop everything to love you (or Bella, w.e.). It was the perfect breed of intense love story, drama, and family, it managed to attract teenagers and adults alike.
1. This face initially drew you in:
Haters might not have all liked Robert Pattinson as Edward, but we sure as hell did.
2. Something about Edward and Bella’s love-story enticed you and you were immediately hooked:
3. It might have had something to do with the fact that Edward would do anything to protect Bella:
He literally stopped a car from killing her. If that’s not love, than I have no idea what it is.
4. You secretly wanted to be adopted by Carlisle and Esme Cullen:
Even though you were way too old to be adopted.
5. You also wanted Charlie to be your dad:
6. You had a serious hate-love relationship with the Bella-Edward-Jacob love triangle:
7. But really, sometimes you watched these movies just for shirtless Taylor Lautner:
Okay, so if you were #TeamJacob, this was 98% of the reason you even watched the movies.
8. You have been waiting for someone to say this to you and mean it:
Why can’t all men be like Edward Cullen?!
9. You also wished that you meant this much to someone else:
10. You wanted to be someone’s spider-monkey:
Good job on choosing that line Robert!
11. On more than one occasion, you’ve pictured these guys at your wedding:
Because you are marrying Edward. Obviously.
12. This movie made you really wish you had a werewolf:
13. Or a Taylor Lautner:
14. And you wished Emmett was your brother, because he’s hysterical:
15. Alice Cullen made you angry with your own friends for not being as fabulous and awesome as her:
16. You also felt like Alice and Jasper didn’t get enough love:
These two were perfect for each other. These deserved more screen time. Or their own spin-off series.
17. You learned some very valuable life lessons from this series:
If you were normal, then you’d never meet vampires and werewolves (shape shifters) and what a boring life that would be.
18. When Edward left during New Moon, you actually sobbed.
19. But then they reunited, and everything was right with the world.
20. Eclipse made you realize everyone in Twilight is hot, even the bad guys:
Especially the bad guys.
21. Instead of questioning how on Earth Renesmee could exist, or what would possess anyone to write her character into the series, you loved her and appreciated their happy little family:
22. You actually screamed out loud in the theater while watching The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (mouthful, Jesus):
23. This series managed to sum up how we all felt about it, in the first movie:
Why did you love the Twilight series? Tweet us your answers!