Deadpool, the first R-Rated superhero movie is set to hit theaters on February 12th, 2016 and looks absolutely badass! The costume, the weapons, and the zingers are all in line with the “Merc with a Mouth” we all know and love and not the horrible character we saw in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Let’s take a moment to recognize the awesomeness that is Deadpool and get excited for all the shenanigans to be had!
1. He’s one smoking son of a gun:
Curse him and his suave ways.
2. He’s great with firearms and pointy sharp things:
Check him out, clashing blades and trading bullets with Dante in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
3. His hips don’t lie and he’s starting to feel it’s right:
Ladies love him.
And apparently so do Wario and and Waluigi. WAA!!
4. His art skills are on point:
Just look at how well he stays inside the lines and his brilliant use of red. Genius.
5. He’s thoughtful:
Deadpool not only shares his lovely drawing with the bad guy, but also gives him a quick heads up before he takes his head off. What a swell guy!
6. He loves to break the 4th wall.
He uses his super combo meter as his super combo. How meta is that?
7. He fights crime with stylish bravado:
Perfect form there Deadpool. A+
8. He’s great with small children:
Just look at the joy on that child’s face when Deadpool grabs him tenderly.
9. He understands the importance of car safety:
And he uses that knowledge to fight bad guys.
10. He proves that the beauty of a person is on the inside:
Because it’s definitely not the outside… still love you Deadpool!