Most people love a really good disaster movie. They usually don’t pull any punches when it comes to visual affects, you get to picture our world crumbling down without dealing with any of the consequences, and we get a hero who swoops in and saves the day. But we couldn’t help to notice that are a few things that happen in every disaster movie. Can you guess what they are?
1. They have a huge all-star cast.
2. There is a lot of foreshadowing of what’s to come.
3. There is a character who doesn’t believe something is going to happen before it does.
4. There are multiple close calls.
5. There is a woman who the male protagonist wants to save.
6. Characters die horrible deaths.
7. Countless people get hurt at once.
8. There are explosions galore.
9. A significant monument gets blown up.
10. Someone becomes the sacrificial lamb.
What is your favorite disaster movie cliché? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handle below!