Today we’re rounding up some of our favorite quotes from Hollywood celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Joe Jonas, Britney Spears, Jessie James Decker, Jesse Williams, Saweetie, and more.
“I take it as a compliment when people want to watch you. That means you are entertaining, I guess – or are something to be watched.”
– Drew Sidora in her interview with Hollywood.com
“These documentaries are so hypocritical … they criticize the media and then do the same thing …I’m thrilled to remind you all that although I’ve had some pretty tough times in my life … I’ve had waaaayyyy more amazing times in my life and unfortunately my friends … I think the world is more interested in the negative”
– Britney Spears spreading some positivity alongside a video of her dancing in her L.A. home. That’s why we focus on the HollyGOOD, Britney!
“I always say, you do you and do what makes you feel confident and sexy”
– Jessie James Decker while opening up about her boob job on Instagram.
“A spicy chicken sandwich should not only be spiced sauce. The chicken needs to be spicy. Anything else is a chicken sandwich with spicy sauce.”
– Chrissy Teigen dropping some spicy chicken sandwich wisdom on Twitter
“No matter what someone has or doesn’t have doesn’t mean that they don’t have real life feelings and emotions.”
– Kendall Jenner speaking with Dr. Ramani Durvasula, a licensed clinical psychologist and psychology professor, about her anxiety symptoms
“Naps are nice”
– Joe Jonas on CBS This Morning talking about his insights on fatherhood after the birth of his baby with wife Sophie Turner
“Suddenly you’re a hypocrite if you want to show your skin, and you’re easy and you’re a slut and you’re a whore. If I am, then I’m proud. Me and all the girls are hoes, and f**k it, y’know? Let’s turn it around and be empowered in that. Showing your body and showing your skin – or not – should not take any respect away from you.”
– Billie Eilish on owning your body in her interview with Vogue UK
“I will forever be grateful…I have been obscenely lucky to learn so much from so many and I thank our beautiful fans, who breathe so much energy and appreciation into our shared worlds. The experience and endurance born of creating nearly 300 hours of leading global television is a gift I’ll carry always.”
– Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams in a statement to Deadline after announcing that he’ll be leaving the show after 12 seasons
“The process of making this record unraveled everything we were taught in terms of what one needs to be a pop star. We stripped everything back so it wasn’t necessarily about how we looked. Now it’s how does the music make us feel? How’s it gonna sound live? That’s become the most important part for us, not who’s the best hair and makeup team.”
– AJ Michalka (the AJ in Aly & AJ) speaking with Vogue on the release of their new album, A Touch of the Beat Gets You up on Your Feet Gets You Out and Then Into the Sun
“U think Mr. Krabs had a rough childhood?”
– Doja Cat asking the important questions on Twitter
More Entertainment News Like This: How it started vs. how it’s going for these Hollywood celebs
Hollywood.com is a place where entertainment news actually entertains you. We’re sharing the good in Hollywood, spotlighting the feel-good stories that matter about any and every kind of celeb. Be a part of the good in Hollywood in your very own neighborhood with our movie ticketing app (coming soon!) that gives you a whole new way to buy movie tickets. Compare movie showtimes, movie theaters, and seats near you in seconds. Follow us on Instagram for more feel-good celeb stories.