Two doctors investigated over Heath Ledger‘s drug overdose death have been cleared by U.S. officials.
Medics in Los Angeles and Houston, Texas were probed over the prescription painkillers that contributed to the actor’s death last month, at the age of 28.
But the Drug Enforcement Agency has discovered that the doctors in question had prescribed Ledger other medications–not the pills that killed him.
The Australian actor was found dead in his New York apartment having accidentally overdosed on a cocktail of painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety pills.
COPYRIGHT 2008 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.