* They have no problem (and I mean no problem) discussing bodily functions with each other. That’s what we all seek in a true friend, right? Right…?
TMI? Oh well.
*They seem to er … regress around each other (Josh claims he can’t even repeat aloud the most inappropriate thing Jennifer has ever said to him).
*Jennifer apparently knows everything about Josh, from his favorite TV show (Catdog) to his worst pet peeve (chewing straws – oh, and bonus; she even notes that he chews on Capri Sun straws, which everyone knows is tough work for your teeth).
* You gotta love their captions for the Catching Fire posters.
Now I can’t unsee the fact that Cinna/Lenny Kravitz got distracted mid-photoshoot by a passing cat.
* Their sexual tension is (obviously) off the charts.
Bonus sexual tension:
* They freely admit that they act like an old married couple…
* …And quote lines from When Harry Met Sally at each other.
I mean, that’s verbatim, isn’t it? Well, let’s add “hardcore Nora Ephron fans” to their growing list of positive attributes.
What are your favorite Josh and Jennifer moments? Let us know in the comments!