If there was one thing fans of Scrubs could always count on, it was Carla speaking her mind. On more than one occasion, she was a little out of line for doing so, but she was almost always right. If it weren’t for her, Elliot probably would have switched careers a long time ago, J.D. and Turk would definitely be dead in a ditch somewhere, and Dr. Cox would still be a totally miserable asshole (well, even more of an asshole). Everyone at Sacred Heart Hospital was better off because of Carla, even the Janitor.
1. When she questioned Turk’s organizing skills:
2. The time she told J.D. how attitude worked:
3. When she knew exactly what Elliot was up to:
4. The time she put Turk in his place:
5. When she tried explaining love to Elliot:
6. When she was the only one to treat J.D. normally:
7. When she tried to motivate Dr. Cox:
8. When she put her foot down about having sex with Turk:
9. The time she called out the Janitor:
10. When she pointed out Turk and J.D.’s bromance:
11. When she threatened the Todd and got him to actually listen:
12. And, when she didn’t even have to speak to get J.D. to apologize:
Why do you think Carla was the best character on Scrubs? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!