If you’re a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) and/or badass women, then Peggy Carter is a breath of fresh air.
In Captain America: The First Avenger, she might have been Steve Rodgers’ (Captain America) love interest, but she was never overly sexualized and she proved she could hold her own with all the boys. Which is something huge, considering this took place in the 1940’s. Agent Carter picks up where the first Captain America left off, with Peggy working for the “phone company” A.K.A. the SSR. She’s not exactly taken seriously by all of her male co-workers, but if you’ve watched the show, you know she’s proven that women do it better.
1. The men she encounters mistakenly underestimate her:
2. But she can easily overpower them:
3. She can beat anyone up, with only a stapler as her weapon:
4. While all her male co-workers went for an unnecessary chase, she just needed a briefcase to finish the job:
5. She can kick a man’s ass, while on top of a moving vehicle, in heels and a skirt:
6. She’s the first woman to ever make Captain America quiver in fear:
7. Bombs don’t scare Peggy Carter:
8. She plays innocent well and attacks before she’s even made:
9. Most men wouldn’t be willing to try and prove a wanted criminal’s innocence, but Peggy will:
10. She can tell a person off with the more class than any man could:
11. She can lay a man out in one punch:
12. An entire diner full of men are no match for her:
13. She even has no fear when hiding from the feds:
14. She’s quick to figure out what’s going on and how to solve it:
And she does it all while looking fabulous:
Why do you love Peggy Carter? Tweet us your thoughts!