We love you Netflix, but please don’t ruin our childhood! As you’ve probably heard, the site is officially launching a Full House revival, complete with some of the original cast members. The 13-episode sequel, called Fuller House, will star Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. Tanner, Jodie Sweeten as Stephanie Tanner and Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibler. John Stamos will also be back as Uncle Jesse in a guest-starring role and some other cast members are currently in negotiations. We’re still not sure how to feel about all this. Here are some thoughts and emotions that ran through our heads:
1. When we first heard the news, we were all like:
2. The news broke right after April Fools’ Day so were like, “Is this a joke?”
3. Because if it’s a joke…
4. Ok, so it’s really happening.
5. But why are they messing with a classic?
6. Is nothing sacred?!
7. But maybe it’ll be good. A nice nostalgic piece.
8. Wonder if the Olsen twins be involved. LOL yeah, right.
9. While they’re at it, Bob Saget should bring back America’s Funniest Home Videos.
10. Even though we’re conflicted, we’ll probably still check it out.
11. We just hope it isn’t as cringe-y as the Jimmy Fallon Full House reunion.
12. If Netflix is confident in this, who are we to argue?
13. But if it sucks, we’ll have to be like:
How do YOU feel about the Full House revival show? Comment and let us know!