Most “family shows” on TV portray middle-class, semi-perfect families working through their issues, but not Roseanne. Roseanne, starring Roseanne Barr, was about a working-class family that really struggled, and even if it was nothing like your own home life, the Conner family was always relatable, and always hilarious.
1. When Becky said that thought we all have had:
2. The time Roseanne responded to questions about dinner:
3. The time DJ asked his mom this question and got a serious answer:
4. The time Rosie knew the only way to cheer up her sister:
5. When Dan made this observation:
6. The time Jackie and Roseanne tried to keep up with the fashion trends:
7. The time Dan stood up for his mother and all women:
8. The time Rosie was right about eating dessert:
9. The time Darlene was every girl stuck living with their parents in her teen years:
10. The Conner (and Harris) family shared clothes:
11. Roseanne’s belief on bills:
12. When the Conner family knew exactly what it’s like to cook for your family:
13. The time they won the lottery and their reactions were SO DAMN REAL:
14. And the time Roseanne told off this one jerk:
Why do you relate to Roseanne? Sound off in the comment section below!