The Gallaghers from Shameless are certainly not your typical sitcom family. They have problems that don’t get neatly tied up in a bow, they are not glamorous, but they are close and loving. These attributes are what make them realistic, which makes it easy to compare them to your own family.
1. You guys might have done some sketchy things together.
2. Your sibling raised you.
3. When your dad comes around, it’s time to give the cold shoulder.
4. You and your other siblings had to grow up fast.
5. You know you and your siblings have each other’s back.
6. You have a brother who is always about to cause pain to someone else or himself.
7. People assume one of your siblings were adopted or at least have one different parent. That’s not the case, your sibling just got all the recessive genes.
8. Your family will do pretty much anything before going to the hospital.
9. There isn’t much about you that your family doesn’t already know.
10. Ever since you could remember, everyone in your house has had odd jobs to make rent.
How is your family like the Gallaghers? Tweets us your answers to the Twitter handles below!