Cara Delevingne is an inspiration to several young women around the world, from her laid-back attitude to the way she treats her modeling career and life itself. She’s absolutely gorgeous but she isn’t afraid to let loose, have fun, or take on projects a little bit on the “weird” side. That’s why it’s unsurprising that she’s in Paper Towns, as an up-and-coming “girl-next-door” type. She’s perfect for this character archetype, and here are ten reasons why.
1. There’s a slyness to Cara that you see just beneath the surface.
2. She’s full of sass in all of the best ways.
3. But at the same time, she can vogue like no one else can, in her own unique way.
4. In fact, you probably wouldn’t even think she’s an amazing model if you met her in public.
5. It’s like she doesn’t even know how beautiful she is, just like the “girl next door” types usually are.
6. She’s not afraid to be zany and let it all hang out.
7. And she’s got those adorable quirks you know a leading man or leading lady could fall in love with over the course of a movie.
8. Example: Falling in love with the leading lady. See? We told you. Adorable.
9. She’s a breath of fresh air in a sea of plain archetypes.
10. So don’t keep Cara waiting on more roles. She’s obviously a great fit.