According to TMZ, the L.A. County Department of Children and Family recommended temporary custody that involved therapy for both Brad and Angelina and random drug testing for Brad.
The couple took the recommendation, and the custody agreement will last for three weeks then be re-evaluated by the DCFS.
The terms of the agreement are as follows:
- – Angelina gets full physical custody of their six children.
- – Brad can visit, but the initial visit must be with a therapist present and the therapist can decide whether or not future visits will be unmonitored or another parent must be present.
- – Brad will have random drug and alcohol testing.
- – Brad and Angelina will both go to individual counseling.
- – Brad, Angelina and the kids will go to family counseling together.
The terms of the custody agreement are definitely slanted towards Angelina, which makes us believe there really was something to that alleged video of Brad screaming on a private flight.
Our thoughts go out to the kids who have to adjust to their father being away for the next few weeks.
More on Brangelina's Divorce...
Jennifer Aniston Had The Best Reaction To Brangelina's Divorce
FBI Release Statement On Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation. Was The Incident Caught On Film?
Jason Isaacs and Brit Marling Attend the Premiere of Netflix's "The OA: Part II"
Jordan Peele's Us set for bigger opening weekend than Get Out