Okay, so maybe it’s because I am very fond of the ’90s, but we love the ’90s The Addams Family movies. The best movie of the trilogy is Addams Family Values because Joan Cusack is a thrilling gold digging villain called “The Black Widow.” Thanks to Netflix we can now watch it whenever we want. Still don’t get why I love this move? Here are 13 reasons!
1. We love that Gomez and Morticia are so in love after years of marriage.
2. Wednesday’s comebacks are inspirational.
3. Morticia is a beauty icon.
4. Gomez and Morticia’s dancing is everything.
5. Fester really tugged at our hearts being such a romantic.
6. This kiss was one of the most romantic things we’ve ever saw…in our childhood.
7. The scene where Pugsley and Wednesday get to scare off their potential babysitters fulfilled our childhood dreams.
8. People reacting to Thing never ceased to make us laugh.
9. We couldn’t get over the cuteness of the new additions to the family.
10. We loved to hate Debbie.
11. We will never forget that crazy Thanksgiving play.
12. Wednesday and Pugsley always knew how to make the best of spare time.
13. It involves this lovely classic song. Who can resist?
Why do you love The Addams Family? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handles below!